FlutterShine - FiM Mix ~FNG~ FlutterShine - FiM Mix ~FNG~

Totally Amazing

Damn, I've been listening to this song the entire day, and I just can't get enough. This song is one of the best I have ever heard. It even somehow inspired me to check this show out, and it's awesome as well. Do make more incredible music.

5/5 FOREVER!

Omnivore responds:

You might want to check out my Youtube channel for that :3

I've been posting more stuff on there.

Burning Water Burning Water

Impressive

That's one hell of a song - you sure got skill.
This song strongly reminds me of something I hard before....but I can't remember what...oh well, it doesn't matter. Keep up the good stuff coming.

9/10

Firefreezer responds:

ThankĀ“s dude! =)

.:Sentient:. .:Sentient:.

Tri-synth goodness

Well it's good to see you back on track, your last songs were a little down-mooded. This song is closer to the "perfect D&B", the first part is my favorite.

Scratch that Itch Scratch that Itch

Groovy

Not bad, not bad at all, the only thing is that this songs seems unfinished. It could be an awesome base for a sweet semi-intensive drum'n'bass song, but it desperately needs more synth, beat, and most importantly, bass to cover up the "empty" parts - d'n'b should have as little of those as possible, it's supposed to keep you in tension during the whole song (at least in my book).

RNNR responds:

Those are some good points, i'm not really one for revisions, I like to finish things and then use feedback on it to improve upon myself.
Technically this isn't DnB but I see where you're coming from.

Thanks for the review.

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

Yet another masterpiece

Incredible song, just like the other two "Control" songs. This would be absolutely perfect if the beat-tension part (2:30 - 4:10) would last longer and the synth that comes in 5:08 would be changed, it's a little annoying and makes the song too loud relatively to the rest. Other than than that it's pure greatness.
I certanly hope you'll continue making "Control"-like songs in the future, they're one of the best stuff that happened in my life.

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Magnificent

Sweet song, although just a little bit too much sad mood in it. Defently would like to hear an extended version, and IMO it's a dance song.

.:Circuit_Adam:. .:Circuit_Adam:.

Awesome

Damn, this song is so cool, it catched my attention instantly. It deserves a way higher score, so I give it 5/5

Sandman FX Sandman FX

True "Pendulum" style

Very good song, and it does sound pretty much like Pendulum" (which is a big + as far as I'm conserned, I love most of their songs). You only get 8/10 because you compressed the main synth a little too much and because it's so freakin short....kinda dissapointing, really, going off just when it got intense? o_O

5/5 8/10

Halloween 2 FX Halloween 2 FX

Kick-ass

This song is something special, the way all the effects and the instruments are mixed together is perfect.
Defenetly 5/5 10/10

axeFX responds:

thx man

Psilocybin FX Psilocybin FX

Sweet

Very nice song, although this "standard FL snare" is kinda not in place.

axeFX responds:

it added depth to my other snares